Dramatic Labs announced Patch 1.1 for Star Trek: Resurgence. Using community and player feedback, the development team has identified and resolved issues that will improve the gameplay and overall player experience including:
- Added support for higher screen resolutions.
- Added additional support for multiple monitors.
- Added “invert Y-Axis” setting.
- Added Aim and Camera sensitivity settings.
- Added option to disable motion blur.
- Added confirmation dialog before returning to the main menu.
- A Fixed restriction that prevented the game from running at the system's maximum framerate.
- Fixed dialog audio playback issues.
- Fixed Xbox achievements that didn’t unlock properly.
- Fixed missing and/or incorrect subtitles and user interface text.
- Adjusted Tricorder beeping to only occur if there are still important scannable items to find in a given area.
- Adjusted transporter mini game difficulty (easier).
- Additional stability improvements and bug fixes.
The patch is now live on all platforms. Star Trek: Resurgence is out now for Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation®4 gaming consoles (and is playable on PlayStation 5 via backwards compatibility) and exclusively on the Epic Games Store for PCs